IMPORTANT: This job is based in Cotonou. Remote is possible but preference for candidate who are willing to relocate. If you are willing to relocate accommodation is provided with many other benefits (Check below for non-exhaustive list)
We are on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatbeans/
Beans is an Africa based software as a service (SaaS) company specialized in groundbreaking e-Commerce applications and tools. We create software that are used by more than 2,000 online merchants and 4 millions customers around the planet with 80% of our users based in the US. We like to partner with people who are ready to play in the champions' league of SaaS, i.e compete internationally with the best software on the planet. We’re looking for team players, who are dedicated to doing an amazing job, who want to stretch the boundaries, who are eager to impress, and who want to prove that Africa is capable of creating a product that surpasses international standard.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in at least one area, and have some interest and capabilities in 2-3 of these areas.
As you get started at Beans, our current team members will devote a large amount of time to teaching you and helping you gain a level of comfort and expertise with Beans, our services and most frequent use cases, and how we interact with customers.
- Help customers understand what Beans can do for their business
- Interact with retailers from all over the world.
- Discuss with clients on live chat, phone calls and email to help them solve their needs
- Create content to show customers how to use our software
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our customers
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Breakfast, Lunch and snacks provided at the office daily
- Opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds on the planet
- Opportunity to advance in a growing company
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Be proficient with technology.
- Care about the details.
- Be a good communicator.
- Have strong english reading & writing skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be empathetic.
- Keen interesting in e-commerce