IMPORTANT: This job is based in Cotonou. Remote is possible but preference for candidate who are willing to relocate. If you are willing to relocate accommodation is provided with many other benefits (Check below for non-exhaustive list)
We are on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatbeans/
Beans is an Africa based software as a service (SaaS) company specialized in groundbreaking e-Commerce applications and tools. We create software that are used by more than 2,000 online merchants and 4 millions customers around the planet with 80% of our users based in the US. We like to partner with people who are ready to play in the champions' league of SaaS, i.e compete internationally with the best software on the planet. We’re looking for team players, who are dedicated to doing an amazing job, who want to stretch the boundaries, who are eager to impress, and who want to prove that Africa is capable of creating a product that surpasses international standard.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in at least one area, and have some interest and capabilities in 2-3 of these areas.
As you get started at Beans, our current team members will devote a large amount of time to teaching you and helping you gain a level of comfort and expertise with Beans, our services and most frequent use cases, and how we interact with customers.
- Support Beans’ Deployment with our largest customers
- Help customers understand what is technically possible with Beans
- Plan and execute integration engineering end-to-end
- Create technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases
- Serve as the primary, ongoing technical point of contact for our largest customers
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Breakfast, Lunch and snacks provided at the office daily
- Opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds on the planet
- Opportunity to advance in a growing company
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Have been working with PHP for at least a year
- Experience working with any modern MVC-like framework
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Confident and comfortable with customers
- Intellectually curious, with great problem solving skills
- Comfortable with code-level debugging