Daily Need Distributors Limited is recruiting for fulltime Van Sales Representative.
The company was registered as a limited liability company on June 22nd 1999, our philosophy is to build a long term profitable business relationship with P&G that's why we are 100% P&G dedicated company.
We are the fastest growing P&G distributor in West Africa for the year 2007/2008. We won 8 out of 12 locations performance awards for the year 2012/2013, and currently the 3rd biggest P&G distributor in Nigeria and contributes 15% sales of P&G Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Locations: Kubwa, Nyanya, Lugbe, Jabi - Abuja
Division: Sales Department
Shared Value for the post
- The main qualification for this job are proven demonstration of Passion for sales, Honest and Integrity as these are the value we cherished.
Job Summary & Purpose
- This role focuses on distribution and sales of FMCG e.g laundry soap, oral hygiene products, diapers, femcare products etc to all existing and potential customers
- Ensure that goods get to our customers at a possible short time.
- Participate in the day-to-day selling of products to customers.
- Coordinate with Van Sales Supervisor and Sales Manager on the best professional way to infiltrate market for sales increase.
- Ability to sell ice block to Eskimos (Ability to Handle Sales Objections)
- Good communication skills.
- Coordinate with branch Account in remitting daily sales cash.
- Ability to drive and knowledge of Abuja routes with a valid Drivers License.
- Applicants from Lugbe, Kubwa and Jabi axis are encouraged to apply.
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Male, Age 24 to 35
- Possession of Valid Drivers license
- Minimum qualification is OND
- Year of Experience : Minimum of 1 years relevant experience. Experience in FMCG would be an added advantage. However, a candidate with flare for sales Career might be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Any interested candidate who have no access to mail are also encouraged to submit their CV to the "HR Manager" physically at:
Plot 34, Area "A",
Nyanya - Abuja.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting