Fadac Resources and Services is recruiting for fulltime Admin/Customer Service Executive.
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, an indigenous company operating in the whole value chain of the LPG sector. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Customer Service Executive
Location: Marina, Lagos
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing and tracking the team
- Liaising with clients, most commonly taking bookings over the telephone and responding to online bookings
- Team calendar and diary management
- Conducting investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Minute taking of meetings
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Mystery shopping – assist management with detecting fraud and deception
- Delegating tasks while ensuring that all speed, service and quality guidelines are achieved.
- Quality control - Performing routine and random inspections of the jobs to assess the quality of work and make sure our standards and customer satisfaction levels are kept high.
- You will be responsible for liaising with clients regularly so you must be a clear and confident communicator with good call handling and interpersonal skills.
- Liaising and managing vendors
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Facilitating and supporting new staff training.
- Ad hoc duties as required to support the company and grow the brand.
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- One year of hands-on administrative experience in an office environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment – Photocopier, scanner, printer
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Ability to describe and sell services with accuracy and patience
- Ability to conduct extensive research on the computer
- Ability to keep accurate records of all enquiries
N40,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting