Owens and Xley Consults is recruiting for fulltime Automation Supervisor.
Owens and Xley Consults is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Home Automation Supervisor
- The Automation Supervisor will work closely with the Chief Technical Officer by supervising the design and execution of projects. Follow-up and close out prospective projects and manage new and existing dealers.
- Propose and create new sales channels and dealers; manage existing sales channels and dealers. Ensure sales channels and dealers receives regular promotional information and e-bulletins.
- Work along with the sales team to increase productivity of dealers through engagement, training, on-site support and project follow-up.
- Onsite inspection and support of customer projects to ensure project scope is fully delivered as agreed.
- Manage new and existing client’s expectations and deliverables
- Prepare presentations and documentations required for closing out deals
- Review and ensure all project documentations are prepared including close-out, return on experience, and customer questionnaire amongst others.
- Review incident and problem management of all reported issues
- Supervise design prototyping, testing and advice on product procurements
- Guide management on technology directions and investments
- Provide timely and detailed status updates
- Stay abreast of technology and industry trends and communicate same to management
- Propose improvement initiatives for management’s consideration
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc/BA in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or any related field
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience as an Automation Engineer or Supervisor
Skills and Abilities:
- Skilled in creative problem solving, critical thinking, and organizing resources, and people to solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to motivate others toward a common goal
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A passion for consumer electronics
- Ability to easily assimilate and understands several technology areas
- Proven ability to work with people of varied backgrounds to achieve objectives
- Possess solid business judgement in assessing business
- Experience working with Channel Influencers (Architects, Lighting Designers, Interior Decorators)
- Team Player with impeccable interpersonal skills, to build relationships and influence
- Keen eye for detail
- Highly organized and analytical
- Have good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting