Mindas Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Graduate Trainee.
Mindas Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Graduate trainee responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals are responsible, also will be responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
- You should also be familiar with the instructors, equipment and educational material requirements for each project. If you can think of and design engaging ways to train our employees.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- B.S degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- Candidates must be based in lagos
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:email@example.com
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting