IQMedia Concept Limited is recruiting for intern Internship Program (Digital Marketer, Web Developer And Graphic Designer).
IQMedia Concept Limited is a creative digital, branding, marketing, web and communications agency in Nigeria. We help lifestyle inspired companies & clients engage consumers and communication brand culture.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Internship Program (Digital Marketer, Web Developer and Graphic Designer)
- Juwaya is a Classified Ads and Marketplace for both Buyers and Sellers in Nigeria where you can sell varieties of things both new and used. We have larger categories include Real Estate, Cars, Electronics, Hotels and Fashion etc.
- The platform is dedicated to promote speedy sales and engage minds, all focused towards one goal - bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices.
- We are currently looking for adventurous, driven and digitally savvy individuals to join our elite team.
- Our fun informal and entrepreneurial culture makes us the best place to build and advance your career in sales.
- We’re seeking aspiring and enthusiastic digital marketers and web developer who are motivated to gain experience from industry leaders.
- This is your chance to learn the ins and outs of an eCommerce agency, expand your skill set, and become a trailblazer in the world of digital marketing. At IQMEDIA, we’re always working to find and foster skilled talent in this dynamic industry.
- We provide the training, tools and every opportunity you need to be successful; you provide the attitude and work ethic.
What can you expect to learn about?
- How to function as part of an amazing team
- Corporate communication
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Online advertising
- Social media
- Digital analytic platforms
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Our Ideal Candidate
- Motivated & passionate about learning
- Team player & strong initiative
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to participate in a fast-paced, open environment
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bonus Points
- Industry Certifications
- Relevant Professional Experience
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization & Content Marketing
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress & CSS
- Experience - Entry Level
- 3 Month Internship
- Preference to students enrolled in a post-secondary program that offers an academic credit for internship or co-op placements.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be notified.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting