Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement or related field
- Two years and above experience in similar position or related
- Flexible and willing to work in rural communities especially field based
- Supervisory experience.
- Fluency in English, and any local language
- Good interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships with all staff and key stakeholders externally.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization, including relevant staff working for the NCA.
- Computer literate especially micro soft work, excel database and power point. Knowledge of other software an advantage.
- Willingness and ability to take initiative not only in identifying problems but also in suggesting and implementing solutions.
- Willingness to travel and stay in remote areas as required.
NCA is committed to following the following policies, standards and commitments and all staff are equally expected to conform to their requirements:
- Humanitarian Accountability Partnership (HAP)
- Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Disaster Relief
- ACT Alliance Code of Conduct
- SPHERE Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Disaster Relief
- NCA Nigeria Security Plan
- NCA Nigeria Staff Handbook
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Recruitment-Ng@nca.no Or firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications should be addressed to:
The Recruitment Team,
Norwegian Church Aid,
12 Cemetery Road,
Old GRA, Maiduguri,
- Please include two referees in your applications with detailed contacts, of which one must be a recent supervisor from your former/current organization/institution
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and positions may be filled before closing date.