Young Readers Library is recruiting for fulltime Office Administrator.
Young Readers Library - A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
- Create and edit e-mails, letters, memoranda, templates, policies and procedures.
- Help with office management activity.
- Perform additional clerical duties as assigned.
- A one morning induction and introduction to the Office and its Services.
- Shadowing sessions with other staff to gain confidence and knowledge.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- Qualification: HND/OND
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Accounting Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally with staff and members of the public.
- Takes initiative and can work with little or no supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coordinate work smoothly and multi-task with other teams and departments
- Strong attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Clear, confident, and succinct oral and written communication skills
- Brings energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to the job
- Respects that confidentiality is required in this position
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Must be Social media Savvy
- Must have People management skills.
- A credible reference will be needed as the role involves interaction with children.
- Must be available Monday-Friday 8am - 4pm
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting