Twinstar Industries is recruiting for fulltime Production Officer (PET Blow).
Twinstar Industries - A leading plastic manufacturing company, based in Sango-Otta, Ogun State requires qualified and cost-conscious professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Officer (PET Blow)
Reporting To: HOD Production
- The successful candidate will take the initiative to increase our production stats while reducing our total cost outlay.
- We’re looking for a creative thinker who doesn’t mind sharing his or her ideas and implementing new strategies to benefit the business.
- If you’re a hard worker with excellent managerial skills and superior time management skills, we want to talk to you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To co-ordinate, supervise and control production activities and operations
- To ensure optimal utilization of all machines for effective production result and performance.
- To ensure that set production targets are met.
- To ensure quality output of products in accordance with specification and standard requirements.
- To prepare daily, weekly production planning, and any other production planning schedule, as may be required, and directed.
- To prepare and submit daily production report on all production activities.
- Submit weekly production report on workers’ performance, machine performance and production output /target performance.
- To co-ordinate and guide the activities of the Production Supervisors
- To monitor and ensure optimal allocation and utilization of workers, in the Dept. for effective result and performance
- To co-ordinate staff activities and matters in the Department, and ensure discipline and compliance with laid down rules and regulations and standards in the discharge of their duties
- Ensure adequate record keeping of all production records, both in hard and e-copies
- Supervise collection of raw materials from the Stores
- Ensure and monitor the usage and the efficient utilization of the collected materials
- Ensure elimination of wastes and scrap in all forms and continuously devise means and ways to eliminate wastes and scraps.
- To liaise with other relevant departments effectively, as may be required, in the discharge of his duties and for effective production performance and productivity
- Should be computer literate and versatile in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrable practical and hands –on experience
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the Management.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc /HND in Engineering and/or Polymer Technology with relevant years of requisite experience
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Organization skills and willingness to assume accountability for plant practices required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
We offer a competitive salary, a high-energy work environment, excellent benefits and the opportunity to build your resume.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and Resume/CV to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
5 Positions - 11 Locations