Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Quality Manager based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Under broad direction develops, coordinates and conducts supervision of Quality personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Identifies and evaluates procedures and process equipment required to produce a quality product.
- Participates in failures investigation supporting Reliability and AMO (Assembly Maintenance and Overhaul) functions.
- Coordinate AMO Corrective Action Boards.
- Identifies and develops appropriate documentation for process improvement and project implementation.
- Monitors monthly progress of Quality key performance metrics and Project Management.
- Ensures that processes are conducted according the QMS requirements.
- Maintain the calibration of workshop equipment.
- Responsible for conducting Internal Process Audits, implementing solutions and manage continuous improvement.
- Under broad direction will implement strategies to drive quality and reliability initiatives throughout Baker Hughes.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Responsible for development of employees.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 3+ years of Quality Management experience
- 3+ year of experience in a Manufacturing or Field environment
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical skills and knowledge of specific products.
- Knowledge of testing procedures and specific equipment required to perform quality testing.
- Understand ISO requirements.
- Ability to lead root cause analysis and participate in failure management reviews.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Safety knowledge and focus.
- Experience with SAP enterprise software
- 3 years of experience in Quality Standards (i.e., ISO 9001, API, TQM)
- 3+ of experience managing a staff
- Supply chain knowledge and work experience.
- Familiar with Drilling Services tools or relevant oil field experience.
- Experience with six-sigma or other similar experience.
- ISO lead auditor certified or certified quality manager/engineer preferred
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 10B ,Club Road, Ikoyi, Eti Osa, Lagos, Nigeria
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an international industrial service company and one of the world's largest oil field services companies. As of July 2017 Baker Hughes is 62.5% owned by General Electr...Know More about Baker Hughes Nigeria
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".