Oasis Africa Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Senior Analyst, Structured Trade Finance.
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client is a prominent investment Banking outfit in Africa with its headquarters is in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting on their behalf to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Structured Trade Finance (With Core Trade Finance Competencies)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Division: Project & Structured Trade Finance
Reports to: Team Lead, Structured Trade Finance/M&A
- Reporting directly to the Team Lead, Structured Trade Finance/M&A, the job holder will work primarily on Trade/Structured Finance transactions
- The job holder will also be involved in transactions originating from other desks within Investment Banking, such as Capital Markets and Financial Advisory.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and execute key supply chain finance solutions such as invoice/receivables discounting, securitized/collateralized debt and syndicated loans
- Provide financial advisory services to identified clients using our trade finance and structured finance products
- Review of credit applications and documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Analyse credit requests, financial statements and properties/assets to determine viability of the credit, feasibility, risk of granting such credit and computation of repayment schedules
- Perform client due-diligence as well as fundamental financial, business analysis and valuation of companies
- Prepare credit assessment/deal memorandum for credit committee approval
- Monitor performance of facilities
- Maintenance of Insurance database
- Manage day-to-day information flow with clients and third-parties in a transaction execution setting.
- Research and prospect trade finance targets within specified sectors
- Stay current on legislations governing Trade Finance within the United Capital’s jurisdiction
- Other duties as assigned.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- First Degree or its equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution
- Minimum of three (3) - five (5) years cognate experience in trade finance
- Appropriate post-graduate or professional qualifications such as an MBA, CFA, MSC in Finance, ACCA or ACA would be beneficial
- Sound knowledge of trade finance products, techniques and commodity markets
- Strong competence in availing credit facilities
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and in teams
- Can-do drive and spirit
- Significant level of maturity and the ability to work in a team interfacing with top company executives and senior management
- Highly organized, with the initiative and ability to work with limited supervision
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Process management abilities
- Enthusiastic, Positive and hardworking attitude
- Exceptional computer modelling/Excel spreadsheet / Powerpoint/ Word skills.
N5 - N7 million yearly.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
7 Positions - 2 Locations