Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is recruiting for fulltime UI/UX Web Designer.
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a Bank in Nigeria, is currently seeking applicaltions from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Web Designer
- You are a talented UI/UX Designer & Developer with a passion for creating amazing user experiences.
- You have an impeccable eye for clean and interesting design.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Use responsive web designs to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes and devices
- Are skilled in modern application programming such as Java, .Net, AJAX, PHP, HTML and Ruby
- Use Adobe creative Suite programs eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Flex to mock up UI elements
- Conduct Usability Testing to identify and fix UI issues and gather real world intelligence from target users
- Use social network APIs (from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, Google+, Pinterest, etc.) to integrate social actions
- Collaborate with business and IT decision makers to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas
- User visual aids such As wire frames, story boards and UI flowcharts to plan and present user interface designs
- Are familiar with popular content Management systems (CMS) E.g. Wordpress, Joomla, Magneto and OS Commerce
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practises of UI/UX Design and HCI(Human Computer Interactions).
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting