· The candidates will be responsible for overseeing the accounting functions, audit of sales, and standard operating procedures of the company.
· Support to annual planning and budgeting processes.
· Preparation of balance sheet and income statement commentary and review with senior management
· Support monthly internal management financial and operating reporting processes.
· Responsible for the preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines
· Developing and managing budgets
· Verifying the accuracy of receipts and other accounting documents or records
· Update and maintain the company’s accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
· Reconciliation of bank statements, purchase receipts, cost control/accounting.
· Accounts Payable, including processing of commission payment and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
· Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing the statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
· Processing employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
· Filing and records retention.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
· Bachelor's degree (minimum of Second Class Upper) in Accountancy, Finance or any related field. Must be a certified Accountant.
· 5-10 years’ cognate accounting experience
· Sound Accounting knowledge
· Excellent MS Office skills and ability to work with Peachtree and Sage
· Must have a high degree of integrity, confidentiality and confidence
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage multiple changing and competing priorities
· NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
· Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency