WE ARE ON A MISSION TO TRANSFORM AFRICA
As the most innovative company in Africa, we are catalysing the transformation of the continent by empowering its biggest untapped resource — ITS PEOPLE. We will build Leadership Development Centres across Africa that will educate 3 million leaders – leaders that will go on to become our future presidents, CEOs, entrepreneurs, journalists, scientists, artists, engineers and so much more. These are the people who will transform Africa!
ALX, the newest part of the African Leadership Group, is a bold innovation in talent and leadership development. It’s a community that combines co-working spaces with lifelong learning, career matching, networking, and start-up incubation amongst others. Just like you go to a fitness club to train your body, you go to an ALX site to train your mind!
WE HAVE OUR OWN STYLE
We’re very excited about scale
We want to build something radical and unconventional
We’re totally comfortable with risk and failure
We’re thrilled about building a sustainable social enterprise that earns its own revenues
We’re energized by building something global and diverse
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
As the Community Lead, you will be part of the founding team that will launch a startup in a city without worrying about seed capital or a proven product (we’ll provide both!). You will play a key role within our organization because you’ll be able to develop our core asset: The community. You will build relationships with to the brightest minds in your city, you will unleash your creativity to design meaningful experiences for them and you will host the events and people that will take Lagos and Africa to the next level.
You will be part of a beautiful purpose that is greater than yourself!
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
- influential, charismatic and outgoing
- analytical and objective
- a developer of ideas, an experimenter
- quick to decide and results oriented
- experienced (3+ years in relevant positions)
Because you are going to…
- bring the ALX culture to life through the community programming
- oversee the operations of ALX Community programming and membership
- create and ensure transformational experiences for community and local network
- build partnerships with lifelong learning providers to offer unique experiences
- grow the membership base and deliver on the community value proposition
Become the change you seek.