WE ARE ON A MISSION TO TRANSFORM AFRICA
As the most innovative company in Africa, we’re catalysing the transformation of the continent by empowering its biggest, untapped resource — It’s People. We will build Leadership Development Centres across Africa that will educate 3 million leaders – leaders that will go on to become our future presidents, CEOs, entrepreneurs, journalists, scientists, artists, engineers and so much more. These are the people who will transform Africa!
ALX, the latest addition to the African Leadership Group, is a bold innovation in talent and leadership development. We are curating a community that combines co-working spaces, startup incubators alongside lifelong learning programmes alongside career match & networking platforms amongst others. Just like you go to a fitness club to train your body, you go to an ALX site to train your mind!
WE HAVE OUR OWN STYLE
We are very excited about scale
We want to build something disruptive
We welcome risks and failures
We are thrilled about building a sustainable social enterprise that earns its own revenues
We are energized by building something global and diverse
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
As a Learning Programme Facilitator, you will be part of the founding team that will launch a startup. You will satisfy your hunger to take on new challenges, experiment with novel ideas, and approach situations with a beginner’s mindset. You will enable our Young Leaders to reach their full potential and coach and develop the next generation of African leaders, while growing your professional skills and leadership foundation in an exciting and innovative place
You will be part of a beautiful purpose that is greater than yourself!
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
- a passionate storyteller
- self aware and an excellent communicator
- results oriented and a collaborative team member
- a quick and agile learner
- have 2-3 years of experience in relevant positions (consulting, project management, data analysis etc.)
Because you are going to…
- facilitate in-person sessions with up to 30 Young Leaders
- review case studies and provide feedback to our Young Leaders
- hold sessions for targeted coaching and feedback during labs/workshops
- Identify opportunities to work with external partners
- provide continuous improvement on session planning and curriculum design
- identify relevant datasets and databases for self-growth
- align on tasks and ensure successful completion of projects from end-to-end
Become the change you seek.