WE ARE ON A MISSION TO TRANSFORM AFRICA
As the most innovative company in Africa (no jokes, we really are number 1!) we’re catalysing the transformation of the continent by empowering its biggest untapped resource — ITS PEOPLE. We will build Leadership Development Centres across Africa that will educate 3 million leaders – leaders that will go on to become our future presidents, CEOs, entrepreneurs, journalists, scientists, artists, engineers and so much more. These are the people who will transform Africa!
ALX, the newest part of the African Leadership Group, is a bold innovation in talent and leadership development. It’s a community that combines co-working spaces with lifelong learning, career matching, networking, and start-up incubation amongst others. Just like you go to a fitness club to train your body, you go to an ALX site to train your mind!
WE HAVE OUR OWN STYLE
We’re very excited about scale
We want to build something radical and unconventional
We’re totally comfortable with risk and failure
We’re thrilled about building a sustainable social enterprise that earns its own revenues
We’re energized by building something global and diverse
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
As the Leadership Xcelerator Programme Manager, you will be part of the founding team that will launch a startup in a city without worrying about seed capital or a proven product (we’ll provide both!). You will play a key role in leading and facilitating experientials, participant driven intensives; providing coaching & feedback to participants; and checking in with participants through ALX’s online platform. As the Programme Manager, you will own the quality and impact of the participant experience over the course of the 6 month Xcelerator programmes while also supporting the effectiveness and development of the other facilitators.
You will be part of a beautiful purpose that is greater than yourself!
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
- influential, charismatic and outgoing
- analytical and objective
- quick to decide and results oriented
- experienced (5+ years in a corporate environment and at least 2 years experience in training, education & facilitation)
Because you are going to…
- own the quality and impact of the participant experience over the course of the 6 months Xcelerator programme
- support the effectiveness and development of the other facilitators
- lead and facilitate experientials, participant-driven intensives
- provide coaching & feedback to participants
- provide coaching & development to other cohort leaders
Become the change you seek.