Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Canvasser.
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Canvasser
Locations: Kano, Enugu, Oshogbo, Shagamu, Uyo, Jos, Kaduna, Abuja, Owerri, Ibadan and Edo
- Regular visitation to stores, good communication and cordial relationship with the store management
- Reconciliation with the store representative, to check for the payment due in each store
- Participate in receiving and monitoring stock
- Providing product information and deliver product samples
- Liaising and persuading targeted customer
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Monitor and analyze data market conditions to identify competitive advantages
- Achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance target within a given territory
- Increase the visibility and awareness of the company’s product to maximize sales growth
- Become knowledgeable of the publishing industry and able to communicate it clearly and effective to potential customers
- Promote the company brands to prospective customers
- Ensuring sales of books on each bookstand allocated to them
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure adequate information of all products are well disseminated
- Responsible for the restocking of stands
- Proper arrangement and positioning of stands
- Obtaining vital information from customer and communicating to the authority
- Report to the territory supervisor
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 year(s)
- Minimum Qualification: OND/SSCE
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Positive and outgoing
- Goal oriented and self motivated
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods at a time
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com Please use the Job Title as the subject of your e-mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Lantern House, No 1, Plot 45 Morison Crescent Alausa Bus Stop, Oregun Road, P.M.B 21068, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Literamed Publications Nig. Ltd, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa. Lite...Know More about Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified
2 Positions - Not Specified