Sagacious Real Estate is recruiting for fulltime Facility Manager.
Sagacious Real Estate - We are a property management company with a portfolio made up of residential and commercial properties across Abuja and Kaduna. We have been in business since 2009 and have highly competent team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Lagos (Mushin/Ilupeju)
- We seek an experienced Facilities Manager, who will be based in Mushin/Ilupeju axis of Lagos.
- Your primary responsibility would be to preserve the value of a commercial office building and all its facilities, by carrying out administrative functions and ensuring all facilities are in safe and working condition, with minimum disruption to the building occupants and visitors.
Specific duties of the Facility Manager are as follows:
- Service charge budgeting and implementation
- Administration of lease agreements
- Management and maintenance of all facilities to ensure compliance with standards in service level agreement.
- Responsible for preparation and implementation of planned preventive maintenance.
- Prompt response and safe execution of reactive maintenance when required.
- Coordinate activities of contractors and provide leadership and direction to site staff to ensure minimum disruption to site activities.
- Ensure staff are properly motivated and meet all their job requirements.
- Oversee procurement of materials and evaluation of contractor bids.
- Preparation of monthly reports on expenses
- Supervision of staff and contractors to ensure they meet the specified quality standards and follow up on corrective measures to defective work.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum Required Experience: 3 years in a similar role
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND in Estate Management, Facility Management, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience as facilities manager
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Lagos based and familiar with dealing with the relevant government agencies
- Good knowledge of property and facility management operations
- Conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good numerical skills
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail, including the following information:
- Current Salary/Immediate Past Salary
- Names and Contact Details of Referees
- Notice period required by current employer if employed
Attach the following documents:
- Copy of academic certificate
- Copy of NYSC Certificate
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
4 Positions - Not Specified