Fadac Resources and Services is recruiting for fulltime Finance Manager.
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is one of the world's largest outsourcing and technology service specialists for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Our client is in need of a Finance Manager in Lagos to manage all daily financial activities to be carried out within the given region.
- Guiding, Monitoring and Controlling the accounting activities of the different units within the given region
- Supporting and ensuring the instructions issued by Regional Finance Controller
- Review of books/ MIS at least once in a month & ensuring proper control
- FA management & Control viz ensuring assets tagging once in a year, up-to-date FA register
- Ensuring various policies i.e. Kuoni code of conduct, VFAR, Travel, Entertainment, Finance SOP etc.
- Ensuring the smooth start-up of all the new operations coming in the region including banking, SAP, online FF etc.
- Regular VAC visits and surprise audits so far as all the finance related activities are concerned etc.
- Maintaining the Bank accounts and reconciliations & Paying off the taxes on time, VAT, Income tax TDS
- Salary processing & processing of perk payments as per company policy
- FAR Verification for particular region/zone in coordination with Admin, Security, IT Team on a quarterly basis & send a confirmation to RFC
- Ensure embassy accounts reconciliation & control and send operation/embassy confirmation to RFC
- Compliance with legal requirements, internal audit requirement & closure of audit points. Ensure all compliance as listed down in compliance certificate
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction & continuous professional development
- Statutory compliance including direct and indirect tax & all Audit-related matters
- Project Budgeting & Pricing for an upcoming project
- Yearly & quarterly forecasting
- Involve in Vendor negotiation activity for new project and insurance
- Ensure timely execution of Transfer pricing audit and assessment, Income tax assessment and TDS compliance.
- Support to SSC team of Mumbai in sending reports, MIS etc.
- Suggesting & initiating cost saving & revenue improvement measures
- Indicative KRA’s/Budgetary and Revenue Responsibilities
- Statutory Compliance
- Monthly MIS Reporting
- Maintenance of books of accounts
- Project Budgeting and yearly /quarterly forecasting.
Min Required Experience: 6 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum: Graduate Degree or equivalent qualification in Commerce.
- Additional: Preferably a Chartered Accountant/ MBA in Finance/ CFA
- 6 - 8 years of experience in Finance & Accounts
- Overall/vast knowledge of Excel usage (Pivot, Vlookup, concatenate).
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Knowledge & understanding of financial systems & processes
- Quality & Service Orientation
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Diversity Sensitivity
- Personal & Professional Development
- Delivering Results
- Cost Management
- Financial Accounting
- Risk Management
- HMO, Pension, Housing, Allowance, Bonus and C.U.G line.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting