Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualification and Experience Required
- A minimum of Bachelor of Science in Accounting or its equivalent.
- A member of a recognised professional Accounting body in Nigeria.
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification working experience. Previous experience as a Financial Controller in a similar organization will be an added advantage.
- Must be familiar with relevant Accounting Software.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Must have the capacity to maintain the integrity of the financial reporting system in order to comply with all financial reporting, regulatory and Tax requirements besides meeting the corporate goals/objectives of the organization.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Financial Reporting Advisory Professionals (FRAP)
9 Talabi Street, Off Adeniyi Jones,
Ikeja - Lagos State.
Note: Successful candidates are expected to work in Abuja as their primary place of employment: