Rensource Energy is recruiting for fulltime Information Technology Officers.
Rensource is using best-in-class technology, financial innovation, and a robust operational infrastructure to build Nigeria's largest portfolio of micro-utilities. Our portfolio of micro-utilities are "connected" in a manner to generate data and insights that allow us to continuously improve our operational and customer experience.
We afre recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
We are hiring experienced and exceptional lead and senior roles for enterprise mobile and web application development primarily in cloud environments. The roles are:
- System Admins
- Mobile App developers
- Front End, Back End
- Full Stack Software Engineers
- Translate business requirements into specifications and detailed designs. Deliver a consistently high-quality product with a high acceptance rate.
- Design, build, test, and support enterprise-class features across our suite of applications. Evaluate and implement solutions to complex problems in a collaborative environment
Min Required Experience: 4 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications And Technical Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree (2.1) preferred in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
- 4+ years programming language experience with J2EE, .NET, or other enterprise, high-scale framework.
- Advanced relational DB experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, or Postgres
- Experience building and integrating with web services (REST, SOAP), APIs, JSON, XML
- Mobile: Android Studio – Java/Kotlin, React Native, Ionic.
- Proficient in multiple languages and application architectures a plus.
- DevOps operations including continuous integration, continuous delivery, container technology, infrastructure and deployment automation tools, agile methodology.
- Sys Admins: Information Security, Virtualization, Networking, Firewalls, Access Points, Active Directory, Email, Disaster Recovery, Cloud integration. Windows, Linux.
- Experience or good understanding of Agile development methodologies. Strong experience with AWS.
- Experience working with payments, collections, and billing systems a plus.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified