Oasis Africa Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime IOS Software Engineer.
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client is an indigenous IT firm building the future of payment processes in Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: iOS Software Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The iOS Software Engineer is required to produce and implement functional native or hybrid iOS applications.
- You will work with the Enterprise Architect to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- You are also required to have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies.
- Your primary goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: High School
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- 1 - 3 Years of relevant Experience
- A post-secondary School Degree or Diploma
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Functional experience with any of Objective-C/Switch, Cocoa Touch, React Native or Flutter
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is negotiable.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
11 Positions - 5 Locations
21 Positions - 3 Locations