Sagacious Real Estate is recruiting for fulltime Maintenance Technician - Handyman.
Sagacious Real Estate - We are a property management company with a portfolio made up of residential and commercial properties across Abuja and Kaduna. We have been in business since 2009 and have highly competent team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician - Handyman
Location: Lagos (Mushin/Ilupeju)
- We are looking for a reliable Handyman to undertake maintenance and repair tasks at a multi-storey office building premises.
- We'll rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs. Deft hands and technical knowledge are important parts of the role.
- The ideal candidate would possess strong general repair skills.
- A keen eye for detail and physical stamina are valued greatly in this job.
- Responding to breakdowns and malfunctioning facilities
- Diagnosing faults
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Perform routine landscaping on the grounds
- Paint and fill gaps or crevices (on walls, sidewalks etc.)
- Undertake light installation or carpentry work (e.g. build cabinets)
- Undertake minor repairs involving electrical, mechanical and building works
- Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks
- Identify and report the need for major repairs
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stock of supplies and equipment.
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Ensuring compliance with organisational health and safety standards
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Minimum Required Experience:
- Proven experience as handyman or in a technical role
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Good communication ability
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Trade test and relevant certificates in plumbing, electrical or AC tech.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
15 Positions - Not Specified