Owens and Xley Consults is recruiting for fulltime Marketing And Sales Officer.
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, an Interior Design Company, IDDS based in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Officer
- The Marketing and Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting the products and services of the company.
- He or she will build market positions for IDDS by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/He will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and manage the corporate image of the company.
Functions of the Role
- Prospect for potential clients; build, grow and maintain these relationships into increased businesses for IDDS
- Coordinate business development planning by preparing proposals for client meetings
- Identify potential business opportunities and analyze trends in IDDS market space
- Take calculated actions to increase profitability and brand recognition for IDDS
- Continually assess IDDS marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Attend industry specific functions, such as conferences, fairs etc., and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with Design Director on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Work with the Design Director to generate and supervise the execution of marketing campaigns and plans
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors research, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Create a content marketing strategy for the company
- Provide weekly progress report, ensuring all data is accurately entered for IDDS knowledge management system
- Carry out other marketing and sales functions as may be required by management
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Finance or any related discipline
- 3-4 years' experience in a fast paced and professional environment
- Experience in commercial architecture, construction management, design or creativity focused firm is preferred
- Proficiency in CRM systems and MS Office Suites
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Excellent phone handling and customer service skill.
- Applicants must live on the Lekki-Ajah axis.
Salary is between N80,000 - N120,000/Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting