Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Group is recruiting for fulltime NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and products transportation as well as marketing.
2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Our graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
- As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor's Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master's Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master's Degree.
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
- Business/Management: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
- ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History.
- Law: Law
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Information Technology
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
Application Deadline 26th March, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (nnpc) Group
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: NNPC Towers, Central Business District, Herbert Macaulay Way, P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja.
NNPC was established on April 1, 1977 as a merger of the Nigerian National Oil Corporation and the Federal Ministry of Mines and Steel. NNPC by law manages the joint venture between the Nigerian feder...Know More about Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (nnpc) Group
Employees said said they are "Satisfied" with this workplace.
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
21 Positions - Not Specified
2 Positions - 2 Locations