Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPC) is recruiting for fulltime Personal Assistant.
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Our client is in need of an experienced Personal Assistant to provide support to the MD.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external staff and clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minute.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum of 2 yearsProven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Uptodate with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- B.Sc in related field.
- Male and Female
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and passport Photograph in MS word
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
6 Positions - 5 Locations
2 Positions - Not Specified