Coollink Limited (member of Steam Broadcasting and Communications, Ltd, part of the AIM Group Holding Company) is a Nigerian Systems Integrator with its head-office located in Lagos and a nation-wide presence: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano.
Over the years, we have ensured the highest levels of customer responsiveness and service quality, a trait which has earned us long-standing relationships with our customers and made us the most reliable ISP in Nigeria. We offer solutions to provide customers with value-added services and support, enabling them to focus on their business instead of their network and internet connection.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Locations: Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa, Enugu, Delta, Anambra, Ekiti/Osun/Ondo, Borno
- As a Sales account manager, he/she should work to satisfy customers needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
- He/she should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. He/she will be responsible for growing the business by building successful and long-term client relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of products to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Forecasting on Sales, Revenue and Expenses on Monthly basis
- Segmented and targeted approach to cater needs of specific segments
- Managing multiple verticals of customer acquisition, collections and retention
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Act as the point of contact and handle customer requirements
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Participating in local shows, exhibitions, organizing displays in hotels, clubs, malls to promote company products
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Monthly Reporting on commercial results to the HOD
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Proven work experience (Min 2 years) as a sales account manager
- Experience from ISP and Telecommunication sector
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer enquiries on time