· Devise and implement a marketing strategy (offline and online) that will ensure the company exceeds its growth objectives
· Customer acquisition and client-relationship management
· Track new markets and emerging trends
· Recommend new products and services to the Line manager
· Propose and develop new strategic partnerships
· Write proposals and plans
· Guide long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements
· Responsible for developing creative concepts and content for several online and offline promotional channels to ensure all messages are bold, strategic, timely, and on-brand.
· Execute online promotional tactics in support of marketing, communications, and outreach
· Develop creative new ideas to integrate online initiatives with Funnel’s other communications channels.
· Represent the company in meetings with critical stakeholders
· Work with the Line manager to identify and develop Funnel’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
· Secure and retain business through professional, consultative, and proactive sales activities directed at key decision makers.
· Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Develop in-depth knowledge of the customer organization.
· Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to each prospect. Monitor actions and results against plans.
· Understand and monitor the market for information and creative trends (networking with major players, attending industry functions and events, and monitoring industry publications and research).
· Research and prospect for new customers to ensure a robust pipeline of engagements within the market.
· Build relationships with the decision makers within the client organization.
· Plan deal approaches and pitches.
· Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules etc.
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
· Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization
· Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas
· Handle follow-up related to the sale, and drive completion of contractual documents.
· Maintain high visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by regular communication with customer.
· Carrying out such other reasonable duties as may be required by the Line Manager
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
· Exemplary verbal and written communications skills (including experience proofreading).
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with a broad range of people and positions.
· Ability to combine creativity with strategic thinking and effective project management.
· Proven ability to meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Computer proficiency in online content management systems and Microsoft Office suite including Excel and Word;
· Strong work ethic, detail-oriented.
· Ability to act quickly and think creatively.
· Will be expected to spend time outside during community outreach events and/or campaigns.