- Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences or other related discipline, a post graduate qualification in Public health or other related discipline is an added advantage.
- S/he must have a minimum of three years' work experience in Public Health; particularly in Malaria programs or any other programs in other disease areas.
- Five (5) years’ experience is required for candidates without a post graduate degree for program staff
- IT Literate
- Local knowledge and ability to communicate in local language is mandatory.
Essential Required Competencies
· Leadership and Self-Management
· Capacity to work under pressure and meet tight schedules under minimal supervision
· Ability to organize and prioritize work schedule to meet required needs and deadlines
· Ability to approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
· Excellent time management
· Excellent knowledge management
· Ability to remain calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure
· Ability to work proactively as part of a team
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written
· Certification and/or requisite training in related fields for position of choice
· Candidates with years of experience working with an NGO in related positions are at an advantage.
· Only candidates residing in the state of their selected duty station will be considered