Software Development Projects
· Executes software development projects in line with approved plans and guidelines in order to achieve set project objectives.
· Provide documentations as necessary. Such documentations include, but not limited to: User Manuals, Technical Guide, eula, inline code document, SRS, API docs, etc.
· Provides an efficient second level support and initiates process improvements in line with company guidelines and objectives aimed at providing adequate technical support to the business process
· Work collaboratively with other team members in line with the departmental Standard Operating Procedures in order to minimize maintenance requirements.
· Designs and develops new products/applications in line with the departmental Standard Operating Procedures in order to minimize maintenance requirements.
Business Requirement Gathering
· In partnership with the business analyst, interfaces with Clients/Business owners for the purpose of understanding business requirements and scope documentation.
· In partnership with Systems and Networks department, ensures the successful deployment of developed applications in line with the departmental Standard Operating Procedures in order to achieve set project objectives.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
· Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Design.
· Knowledge on UML/Use Cases/OOAD/MVC based web development.
· Understanding of Software Development Life CYCLE (SDLC)
· 0-2 years’ experience.