Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Ojo and Agege Axis, Lagos
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Ensure achievement of excellent product distribution, availability & visibility for the brand.
- Ensure and maintain effective listing of all the brands in all trade routes within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Ensure proper management of the vehicle assigned to you
- Continually source, recruit and enlist new customers.
- Give feedback to Category Manager on market and trade information.
- Prompt communication of product quality issue to HOB.
- Ensure POS materials and promotional activity is issued to the right customers and consumers.
- Keep and update database of outlets in the territory.
- Responsible for ensuring the redistribution standards.
- Responsible for entire sales out of the territory through defined wholesales and retail routes.
- Compile and ensure timely submission of activity report daily and weekly – on time, in full and no error.
- Ensure 100% debt recovery.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- A minimum of OND in any relevant discipline.
- A professional qualification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in a similar role and sales.
- Age Bracket: 20-45 years.
Key Competencies Requirements
- Excellent Stock control knowledge
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of warehouse operational principles and practices
- Knowledge of Ms suite and other relevant computer applications
- Good Planning skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communications skills – verbal and written
- Stress Tolerance.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV