an ICT Firm is recruiting for fulltime Web Logic Server Administrator.
An Abuja based ICT firm with clients in the public and private sector. We are hiring highly skilled and experienced IT professionals to join our team within the capacity below:
Job Title: Web Logic Server Administrator
Category: IT & Computer
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services infrastructure.
- Responsible for Office 365 support, including trouble-shooting, problem ticket escalations, and end user documentation
- Document changes to the systems using change management best practices.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Assist with the migration of large volumes of data into the cloud platform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services.
- Maintain a good understanding of upcoming changes to the platforms to assist with user change management.
- Monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services.
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs).
- Deliver a consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with resolution in line with the sourcing governance framework.
- Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our business.
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- A University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Electrical /Electronics Engineering.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associates (MCSA) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience
- 2+ years of Office 365 (over 1000 users) administration experience.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Windows Server administration experience.
- Office 365 or any other Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Experienced and well versed in all Microsoft environments.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and its interaction with Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Teams/Groups/Video/Delve/Power BI.
- Supporting Skype for Business and troubleshooting call quality issues.
- Experience managing directory sync into Azure AD.
- Supporting the sync and sharing of large volumes of data with OneDrive.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting