Youngstars Foundation is recruiting for intern Web Master Intern.
Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Web Master Intern
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or any other qualification in Computing
- At least 2 years’ experience with proof of achievement as Webmaster
- Must be between 21 and 35 years of age.
- Applicant will need to be competent in graphic design using Photoshop, Fireworks and Corel Draw with a constant desire to push boundaries.
- Applicant will also be required to demonstrate outstanding organizational abilities coupled with a confident approach to communicating at varied levels.
- Applicant will need to be an enthusiastic worker passionate about growing skills and driving new ideas and initiatives forward.
- WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, Photoshop, Fireworks, Corel Draw and at least one OO programming language.
- Applicant with knowledge of Illustration have added advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV and recent passport photograph
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Youngstars Foundation
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified
2 Positions - 7 Locations