Rukada Nigeria is recruiting for parttime Writer/Reporter.
Rukada is a social media that pay members while connecting with other members from accross Africa. Rukada members get latest information on trending issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Writer/Reporter
Job Type: Part-time
- An online social media organization is looking for part-time creative writers to join the team, writing daily news stories on trendy issues. The job involves spotting various trendy news items and condense it into not more than 400 characters news story which will be posted on our social media site constantly.
- An ideal candidate must be able to write news stories, quick to scoop up happenings & events. She/he must be editorially strong and able to work both independently and as part of a team, skilled in the latest news gathering technologies, developing and producing news stories across all platforms.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Prolific Writer, Internet literacy and ability to browse productively, search and gain relevant information and data.
- Solid grasp of proper English grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Interacting with readers and responding appropriately to their comments.
- Ability to self-manage and work as part of a larger team.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Cover Letter, stating why you’re qualified for the position and CV
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting