The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:Job Title: Account Payable Manager
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries PLC.
Employment type: Full-timeJob Summary
- Manage accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable process, accounts presentation and ensure strict compliance with company guidelines.
- Oversee routine departmental activities of account payable
- Compile analyze and report financial information to management and government agencies
- Maintain accurate and complete financial employee and client records
- Prepare analysis of accounts and generate monthly reports
- Monitor vendor payments and timely receipt of outstanding credit
- Respond to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Build and maintain relationships with employees, clients, and vendors
- Supervision of advance payment made to vendor.