The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:Job Title: Account Payable Officer
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
Employment Type: Full-timeJob Summary
- Manage account payable presentation and provide financial, administrative, and clerical support to the organization
- Logistics and Inventory verification of major and regular supplies into vendor’s account for the organization
- Reconciliation of vendor’s account including intercompany vendors
- Preparation of account analysis and generating monthly reports
- Vendor payment - Scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment Is received for outstanding credit
- Manage vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Supervision of advance payment made to vendor.