Osode Agric Farms is recruiting for fulltime Agric-Extension Officer.
Osode Agric Farms is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agric-Extension Officer
- Implement crop field monitoring and evaluation activities in the areas assigned
- Contribute in data collection and summary of all data from the field
- Participate in soil testing
- Prepare weekly report of field activities.
- Support input and output monitoring through the use of our digital application device
- Carry out any other tasks assigned
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Agricultural Science, Agricultural Extension, General Agriculture or related discipline
- Residents of Iseyin/Ibadan-Oyo state is most preferred.
- Must be able to communicate properly in English Language
- Must be Tech savvy and proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Problem Solving - Job requires Identifying, analysing, organising and solving issues and reported problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Team Work - Job requires effective collaboration between team members and peers
- Excellent communication (Written, Verbal, Presentation) - Job requires good oral and written communication skills to effectively express ideas and facts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified