Mwanga Limited is recruiting for fulltime Debt Recovery Agent.
Mwanga Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Recovery Agent
Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage overdue payments from customers by reaching out and Acting as the liaison between creditors and customers to recover overdue accounts
- Follow-up delinquent accounts, updates and maintains accurate records
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department
- Self driven to consistently hitting weekly/monthly target
- Give an accurate report of customers reached out to weekly on reason for delinquency
- Speak to customers and persuade them to pay amounts due using available repayment methods..
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- A good negotiator
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Solid team player who thrives on working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Active Listener
- Being Persuasive to get commitment from the debtors.
- Exhibiting a good character in the workplace and in relation to the office policies and team engagement
- The salary structure takes a mixed format. A portion is fixed and the other is variable with respect to the percentage of monthly target recovered
- In addition to these, there are weekly incentives for meeting the weekly target.
Application Closing Date
5pm, 22nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com A Cover Letter should also be sent as the body of the email used to send the CV
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting