ExxonMobil is recruiting for fulltime Wells Operations Supervisor.
ExxonMobil is one of the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company.
The successful candidate will provide day to day on-site supervision of drilling and completion operations (on a rotational basis) and will report to the Wells Operations Superintendent.
Other responsibilities include:
- Stewarding continuous compliance with Safety, Security, Health and Environment (SSH&E) policies and responsible for implementation of ExxonMobil’s Operations Intergrity Management System (OIMS) on the rig
- Making key decisions in an emergency situation to prevent injuries, well catastrophes as well as significant additional cost
- Serving as the primary contact with the rig and third party personnel at the rig site to ensure operations are performed in accordance with the drilling program in a safe and cost-effective manner
- Ensuring drilling procedures are followed as planned and conducted in an optimum manner
- Organizing and ordering the necessary services and equipment to conduct drilling and testing operations
- Ensuring that the rig and third party equipment is adequately and properly maintained
- Maintaining inventory of all equipment/materials/supplies to ensure smooth ongoing operations
- Ensuring compliance with all government and other statutory regulations; including education of all personnel on rigs on safety and related issues
- Maintaining accurate and adequate reports regarding operations, equipment and evaluation
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Electrical, Management, Engineering
Min Required Experience: 4 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
The ideal candidate must possess previous experience as a Driller / Tool-Pusher /Rig Manager with a drilling contractor or as a Drilling / Well site Supervisor with an Oil & gas Company or as a Completions / Down-hole Tools/Fishing Specialist or as a Drilling Quality Specialist.
In addition, the ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper division (2:1) OR Second Class Lower division (2:2) plus Masters’ Degree (with minimum of “Merit) in any of the following disciplines - Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electrical /Electronics, Civil or Petroleum Engineering.
- Four (4) to fifteen (15) years of applicable cognate rig-base operational experience
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Possession of a current IADC/IWCF well control certificate will be an advantage
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with good interpersonal skill
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: Mobil House, 1 Lekki Expressway Victoria Island, PMB 12054, Lagos Nigeria
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world ExxonMob...Know More about Exxonmobil
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
17 Positions - Not Specified
2 Positions - Not Specified