Fad Farms Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Farm Delivery Driver.
Fad Farms Nigeria Limited is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Farm Delivery Driver
- We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers
- You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Delivering a wide variety of items
- Following delivery driving routes and time schedules
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating the delivery vehicle
- Maintaining Farm Vehicles.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes in Lagos and Ogun state
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow company regulations and safety standards
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: High School
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Ability to operate in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Mechanical experience
- High School Degree.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to the farm directly to apply at:
10 Atan Ado-Ota,
Off Coker Road,
The direction to the farm is below:
- When you get to Sango, take a vehicle going to Atan. Drop at Babaode, from there take a bike to Fad Farms.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting