Vincintoire Limited is recruiting for fulltime Inventory Officer.
Vincintoire Limited - Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry requires the services of:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust in relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to management on stock levels, issues etc.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Proven experience as inventory officer in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Logistics, Accounting or relevant field.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com Using the position as the title/subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting