Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- The candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Plant Genetics, or Cell Biology
- Experience (at least 2 years) in conducting molecular activities.
- Knowledge of Marker-assisted Breeding
- Spectrophotometric analysis
- Electrophoresis and DNA ANALYSIS
- DNA Extraction
- Isolation and Gel analysis of DNA from plantand animal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Data management and reporting of lab activities.
- The job position is for a period of two years renewable subject to availability of funds.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications which must include the following below:
- A Covering Letter which should address how the candidates background/experience relates to the position applied for;
- Curriculum vitae,
- Names and Addresses of three professional referees (which must include either the Head of the applicants current or previous organization or applicants direct Supervisor/Superior at his/her present or former place of work).
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Federal University of Agriculture,
P.M.B. 2373, Makurdi,