Westfield Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Learning And Development Executive.
Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Executive
- To create design and deliver the statutory, mandatory, developmental and organizational change training requirements for new and existing client staff.
- Support business development efforts of Westfield Consulting particularly in the area of training.
- Monitor regulatory requirements for staff training and competence and ensure that all requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in all statutory and mandatory training.
- To create design and deliver L&D solutions to support the organizational change and development outlined in the overall L&D strategy using a blend of methodologies including computer based, self managed learning, remote delivery, management cascade, class room and on job learning as appropriate.
- Ensuring that every L&D intervention has clear business focused aims that enable robust evaluation of the event’s effectiveness, and measurement of return on investment.
- Undertake evaluation of all L&D interventions at between one and three months following the event, and report against agreed KPIs.
- To provide development by coaching and 1 to 1 support where the need for this has been established.
- To record, collate and retain management information to demonstrate progress against KPIs and departmental goals and objectives.
- To contribute to L&D communications using a variety of mediums, mail, Intranet, paper etc.
- To keep up to date with current thinking on training practice and methods; e-learning development and ‘rapid’ on-line software technology.
- Answering training related issues and provide high quality customer service across the organization.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 - 5 years experience in Similar role in an HR consulting Firm.
- B.Sc from a reputable tertiary institution (Minimum of a Second Class Upper)
- Experienced in design and delivery of training.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent Research and Development skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools. (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Experienced in the delivery of management development programmes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to:
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Westfield Consulting Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 17A, Sule Abuka Crescent, Off Sule Abuka Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos State
Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 48 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource an...Know More about Westfield Consulting Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - Not Specified