Oasis Africa Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Origination & Client Coverage Associate.
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client is a prominent investment Banking outfit in Africa. Its headquarters is in Lagos, Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Origination & Client Coverage Associate
Department: Investment Banking
Reports to: MD, Investment Banking
Job Grade: Associate
Job Type: Full-time
- Driving profitability and meeting performance targets by developing the relationships, tactics and business plans necessary to realizing revenue, earnings growth and increase in shareholders’ value.
- Responsibility for originating, structuring and executing client projects and mandates
- Networking and marketing.
- Expand opportunities with existing clients
- Identify and act on referrals typically in relation to Investment Banking mandates
- Develop structured trade finance products, including off-balance sheet solutions for Receivables and Inventory
- Identify target market and develop strategy papers on market entry and relevance
- Oversee the development and evaluation of financial models with the capability to sensitize key inputs and stress test financial covenants.
- Screening new projects, defining project description & scope and conducting feasibility studies to determine the financial viability of new ventures projecting cash flow & growth opportunities
- Liaison with regulatory authorities for sanctions & approvals
- Manage all activities related to funding tie-up & financial closure, up to disbursement.
- Contribute to revenue and business development of other business.
- Oversee quality transaction execution and client satisfaction
- Implementation of strategic action plans
- Enforcement of governance and control standards across the business
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Min Required Experience: 7 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- BA/BSc. required; MBA, CFA or other advanced degrees/credentials desirable
- 7+ years of relevant investment banking industry experience required
- Capital raising experience in public equity markets required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good business and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate productive business networks.
- Well established relationships with companies in the Private and Public sectors
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Due Diligence
- Financial Valuation
- Corporate Restructuring
- Negotiation skills
- Risk Management
- Client Service
- Business Management (including Project Management skills)
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
3 Positions - Not Specified
5 Positions - Not Specified