The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:Job Title: SAP BW (BW4HANA) Developer
- Dangote Group is seeking for motivated professionals with SAP Business Warehouse (BW4HANA) and Business Objects visualization tool experience to join our Center of Excellence to support our businesses with SAP implementation & support.
- Technical development skills with SAP BW / BW4HANA
- Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders
- Leads project planning sessions with one or more customers to improve one or more business processes within an organization, generally involving use and improvement of information systems
- Definition of innovative solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other backbone systems
- Suggest solutions based on best business practices so that business gets benefits by following these SAP processes.
- Assist in the development of business process maps / flows.
- Conduct implementation & training workshops for SAP Power users and then guidance for end-user training.
- Prepare test plans, scenarios and conduct unit tests.
- Coordinate with other module SAP Consultants for Integration requirements.
- Creative problem solver with the willingness to continuously grow and share knowledge and skills.
- Has worked with customers at all levels of the business, gathered requirements and successfully translated them into solutions while providing strong business acumen and understanding business implications of decisions.
- Experience in business application system development / implementation methodologies.
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as organizational skills
- Ability to interact and present ideas and updates to senior level management
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional, highly matrix organization, including leveraging corporate and third-party resources.
- Ability to work in a demanding working environment with aggressive timelines.