Prisdav Consulting is recruiting for fulltime Senior Brand Manager.
Our client, a leading FMCG company in Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager
- Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Brand Manager to look after and expand key brands of the product portfolios
- The ideal candidate will in addition to brand management, be responsible for new product development (NPDs).
- To develop, own, design, and assess new and existing company products
- Oversee all stages of product development, from initial concept art, to finalization and distribution. Develop strategies to close gaps in the marketplace
- Work with market researchers to identify how to reflect a brand's attributes in a new product, ensuring customer value and satisfaction with that product.
- Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient
- Manage nationwide marketing, advertising and promotional staff and all relevant activities
- Develop new marketing strategies that will improve sales and revenue performance
- Develop promotional material and distribution
- Train the marketing team for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc.
- Manage and develop a team of strong product line managers/merchants/buyers representing multiple categories to meet financial and operational goals
- Expertly negotiate from a position of strength, using data to drive targets, and think holistically about cost inputs, including product costs, accruals for damage and freight, volume discounts, etc
- Manage the budget and sales forecast
- Any other assigned duty.
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc/HND in any Business related field
- Master's Degree or an additional qualification is an added advantage
- 10-15 years cognate work experience
- FMCG experience; Understand market research
- Strong knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Strong campaign activation and Trade marketing activations
- Data management using data to inform strategy
- Ability to leverage brands through social media, PR
- Experience working with other markets/ distributors
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV.
Note: Use Job Title as subject of the mail. Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting