Winnys Meals Ltd is recruiting for fulltime Accountant.
- Develops internal audit and control strategies, policies and procedures to enhance discipline in the business operations.
- Prepares annual internal audit plans and programmes indicating scope, approach, and resources requirements for each financial year for approval by the Executive Management.
- Coordinates the conduct of regular audit of operational units to ensure compliance with the laid down policies and procedures of the organization.
- Develops and updates the internal audit operating procedures manual.
- Liaises with all Business Units and subsidiaries to ensure successful implementation of audit plans.
- Coordinates the execution of special audits or investigations on any significant breach of the Group’s laid down procedures, policies and suspected fraud cases as requested by Executive Management.
- Presents the results of the audit investigation and the implementation timetable of the audit recommendations to Executive management with appropriate improvement solutions.
- Serves as the key contact with External auditors, and ensures the efficient and effective annual process of external audit.
- Partnering effectively with third parties, regulatory bodies and others as appropriate and serving as a role model for high personnel and corporate ethical values and standards of integrity.
- Carries out audit of the Head Office, branches, subsidiaries and construction projects periodically.
- Prompt identification and resolution of operational lapses and reconciliation issues.
- Ensuring all financial transactions are checked for accuracy, reliability and authorization.
- Ensure adherence to the following requirements: Management Policies organization-wideInternal Audit Procedures Manuals Standards including work papers, file set up, letters, spreadsheets, etc.
- Ensures the implementation of the recommendations from the External auditors with approval from the Board of Directors.
- Provides technical inputs and guidance to the Board of Directors during annual evaluation of the effectiveness of the external auditor.
- Perform other duties as required by the GMD.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Skills Strong communication skills- written and verbal.
- Versatile in the use of Microsoft office suite- especially Excel and Word and SAGE
Qualification and Experience
- Hold a bachelor's degree /HND from an accredited university or college ICAN/ACCA or must have started accounting professional exams and is at the professional stage.
- Obtain a minimum of at least 3 years of continuous work experience in audit and finance.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Winnys Meals Ltd
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting