KEY ROLES / OBJECTIVE (S):
· Install and maintain medical devices and equipment (such as CT, X-Ray, Patient Monitoring Systems, Laboratory Equipment, CSSD Equipment)
· Troubleshoot faults on medical equipment
· consult with various stakeholders including engineers, customers, management etc on Installation and maintenance of Medical equipment projects and services.
· Prepare and present engineering solutions for prospective and current clients
· operate IT based service application software for diagnoses and troubleshooting
· Oversee, Inspect and assess completed installations, to ensure adherence to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
· Prepare documentation for pre and post installation and maintenance activities
· Drive health and safety compliance
· Keep abreast of developments within the profession and the medical Industry
· any other jobs as may be assigned by the HOD
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Requirements of the Role
· At least 3 years post qualification/(NYSC) experience in medical equipment servicing and installation.
· B. Sc Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or other relevant degree
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical skills.
· Ability to use hand service tools, measuring equipment etc
· Ability to work with a team of Engineers
· Project management experience
· Good Computer Skills – hardware and software (MS office)
· General understanding of electro-mechanical equipment and mechanical faults