An Established Fast Food/Restaurant in Abuja is recruiting for fulltime Restaurant Supervisor (Female).
We are a growing business in the FAST Food Services industry located in Wuse Abuja and we are in search of qualified candidates to fill this position:
Position: Restaurant Supervisor.
Responsibilities: Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Supervising the day to day operations of the Fast food/ Restaurant
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.Planning and coordinating menus.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints
- Organising and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
- Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- APPLICANT MUST BE FEMALE
- APPLICANT MUST RESIDE PRESENTLY IN ABUJA.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any related discipline
- At least 0 - 10 years’ experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to work on overnight shifts.
- Can work with little or no supervision.
- Willing to undergo the company's on the Job training programme
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
11 Positions - Not Specified